July 8, 2019
Announcing a Special Ancient Gates Prophetic Journey in Israel with Randy Demain
Come join us in Israel for an amazing prophetic journey through the ancient gates in the Land. Our special guest, Randy Demain will be with us for some powerful insights and apostolic decrees in strategic gateways in Israel. This is not a tour. It is a journey with a purpose. Dates are March 11-20, 2020.
We have learned since being in Israel that as we purposely open up spiritual gateways in strategic ancient sites in the Land, that it flows out to the entire earth. Expect powerful encounters with God on this trip. We promise you, you will never be the same.
Some of the highlights on our journey:
- Wednesday, March 11: arrive in Tel Aviv and travel to our headquarters in Nahariya, located 10 minutes from the Lebanon border on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Thursday, March 12: Visit the spectacular sea caves at Rosh Hanikra right at the Lebanese border known as the Gateway to Israel.
- Friday, March 13: Enjoy a relaxing day on the Med ending with a special Shabbat dinner.
- Saturday, March 14: Visit Tel Hazor on a strategic ancient trade route called "The Way of the Patriarchs". Hazor was the ancient gate of commerce with a gateway built by Solomon. Ruins of Ahab's palace are found here.
- Sunday, March 15: Travel into the West Bank to Elon Moreh, the first place where Abram had God appear to him to give him a promise of the land. It is the Gateway of Inheritance. We will also visit Shiloh, where the ark rested in Samuel's day and Bethel where Jacob saw the ladder and called it the Gate of Heaven. Truly a supernatural day!
- Monday, March 16: Today we will visit Tel Dan in the northern Golan Heights that is a beautiful spot that has an ancient gate known as Abraham's gate. This is the place where Abraham journeyed to save Lot and all his possessions stolen by the four kings. It is the gate for restoration of families and possessions that have been stolen. Along the way home, we will visit the Time Gate near Habakkuk's tomb. (Hab 2:3) and declare the opening of the time gate for all that we have done.
- Tuesday, March 17: This will be another wonderful day visiting the Crossing, the gateway into the promised land where Joshua crossed over, Elijah went up in the whirlwind, and Jesus was baptised by John.
- Wednesday, March 18: Visit Cana of Galilee to begin to open up the gateways for a global move of God. This is the site of the first miracle and the release of an overflow of wine!
- Thursday, March 19: The final day of our journey will be spent visiting the site of old Caesarea, the global harvest gateway. It was here that the Holy Spirit fell on the Gentiles as Peter was speaking. It is also the place where the Apostle Paul arrived from his missionary journey and stayed at the home of Philip the Evangelist. It is here that we will open up the ancient gateway and release a global harvest on the earth.
Cost for this prophetic journey is $1300 Canadian or $1000 US (not including airfare).
Included are enrollment in the school with Randy's teachings, accommodation, most meals, travel within Israel, and entry fees into sites. A journey like this is normally much more costly, but we wanted to give people the opportunity to an unforgettable experience in Israel visiting sites most tours never see.
if you are interested, you may contact us at email@example.com.
A deposit of $300 for the trip is required by October 15 to secure your spot, with the remainder due December 15, 2019. We are limiting the attendance to 14 people to ensure that we have an intimate family type atmosphere. If this sounds like something you would like to be included in, contact us right away.